Soberdough Bread Brew
I had to pop on this post to tell you all about our Soberdough Brew Bread... Because, if I’m going to indulge in carbs it has to be totally (and I mean totally) worth it. And this delectable indulgence hits the nail on the head.
I won’t bore you with a super long post as to why you’ll want to get your hands on this delicious dough option. I'll just share my top three reasons why it's super appetizing (and certainly worth me carb-splurging for)...Keto-January will have to wait until next week… lol.
Why I'm loving this bread
- With a total ingredient mixing time that's under five minutes (just add your favorite beer or seltzer) fooling even the Suzy-iest of homemakers into thinking this artisan option is 100% from scratch is no problem, at all.
- Perfectly crispy on the outside, moist, soft, warm, melt-in-your-mouth good on the inside. Yes, please. I added a bit of Kerrygold Irish Cream (my fav) to top it off.
- Can we talk about the rustic artisan inspired packaging?!?! Fantastic for gifting. Pair your sober dough brew bread pouch with your favorite fromage, our gold stainless steel cheese markers, maple horseradish mustard, unfiltered clover honey, dip chiller (or warmer) or any one of our fabulously curated items from our kitchen collection. It's the perfect hostess or housewarming gift.
A few other reasons you’ll wanna say yes to this bread…
- Soberdough mixes do not spoil. For best quality, bake within 3 years from purchase.
- The subtle taste of beer can be minimal or more prominent depending on the beer you choose. Darker beers will bring more taste of beer while lighter colored beers will bring less. If you are not a lover of the taste of beer, we suggest using Budweiser or similar and you will not taste the beer in your bread.