The limited-edition Paradiso Fig Signature Scented Candle celebrates LAFCO New York’s 30th Anniversary in 2022. Created by company founder Jon Bresler to commemorate the years he spent in Italy learning about the origins, craft, and art of perfumery, the succulent and vibrant fragrance features complementary notes of juicy and earthy fruits, including hints of Sicilian bergamot, ripe peach, and its namesake Paradiso fig – a renowned Italian variety with vibrant green skin and vivid red pulp.
The one-of-a-kind specially designed hand-blown vessel combines wisps of clear and colored glass which render a delicate leafy pattern when illuminated.
Fragrance Family: Fruity-Woody
Key Fragrance Notes: Bergamot, Fig, Peach
Burn Time: approx. 90 hours
About the Candle:
LAFCO New York’s Signature Scented Candle combines layers of essential oil-based fragrances in a richly optimized, clean-burning soy wax blend that is richly optimized for an effusive, long-lasting scent experience for up to 90 hours. The artisanal hand-blown glass container becomes an enduring keepsake object for your home once the wax is consumed.
- Light the candle on a heat-resistant surface within sight and away from drafts, children, and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn or when the wick "mushrooms" to maintain a clean burn (no trim is necessary for the first burn).
- To prevent tunneling and to ensure an even burn, allow the melted pool of wax to reach the walls of the vessel every use.
- Keep the wick centered at all times so the candle burns evenly.
- The optimal burn time is 2 to 4 hours.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimmings, and other debris.
Item Number: 148-357
Item ID: 17304